my first time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suzie q

Reaction score
No longer a blushing scuba virgin, i had my first pool lesson today, and i'm just thrilled. I did a website, www.blueoceandivers.com, and in return got free lessons and some gear. I've gone from indifferent to diving to fascinated! Best trade of services ever!

Welcome to the boards Suzie q.

Bad trade...there goes every minute of spare time you could have had for the rest of your life! You've lost your weekends and gained an obssession in their place - but it's worth it!

BTW, what's the story with the unknown diver?

:eek:ut:

Welcome aboard! Great handle Suzi Q. :)

Good to have ya' here suzie q.......

Anytime you can get free diving stuff it's a deal.

Wildbill:D

Glad to see that you've discovered Scuba and have "popped your cherry"!

You'll find loads of great information on this Board.

Safe diving!

I too started on "the boards" just after my first few pool sessions. Was looking for a good place to inquire about gear and such aside from the shop. I found so much more here. I Found EXCELLENT advice, expertise and even better dive buddies (New England Lobstah Divers (NELD) - love ya!)

I have gone on a trip with members, met up for brews, and had excellent conversations, and made good friends here.

Welcome to the boards and welcome to diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom