My first regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not new but pristine. I picked up the mk11 titanium with the S555 reg from Japan for $300. If you hunt it, you will find that sweet deal.

But no, no one NEEDS titanium.
I bet you could find a story of someone finding a "not new but pristine" brass mk11 for a lot less.

Comparing used Titanium to new Brass is kind of cheating.

I bet you could find a story of someone finding a "not new but pristine" brass mk11 for a lot less.

With judicial shopping and a little luck you can have titanium AND money in the bank.

I was replying to your made of money comment. With judicial shopping and a LOT OF luck you can have titanium AND money in the bank.

FTFY.

With judicial shopping and a little luck you can have titanium AND money in the bank.
But even more money in the bank if you buy brass. just did a quick search in classifieds for a Mk11 and the second entry was a Mk11 freshly serviced by Simon (@buddhasummer ) for $125 sold last month. There is an open MK11 for $200.

The last Mk11T to sell went for $400 after 6 months of price drops.

No, I sold a MK11Ti just recently that went very quickly, a day or so. IIRC I got my initial asking price.

I checked, listed Sept 12, sold Sept 12, $395.

I know... I know.

OP, the AquaLung is just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom