My first gray hair.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dad started greying in high school. People (ok girls) have found grey hairs on my head. My dad and his dad both have plenty of hair in their old age. Gives me hope for my golden years.

Don't sweat it, it just means you won't lose it.

Spoon:
id rather it turn grey than to lose it.
Well, I for one am 27 and don't have any grey hairs, but I did start balding around age 23 or 24. My hair is very T H I N near the back of my head. At least you still have hair to go grey! The only reason I just don't shave it altogether is my wife won't let me!

I starting finding white hairs (they are not grey but pure white from root to tip) when I was about 14. I started dyeing my hair at 16. At 34, nearly half my hair is white or would be if I didn't make it red. The white does make natural highlights tho as it takes the dye differently... I guess that would be a silver lining huh?

(OK. Sorry for the pun. Couldn't help myself either)

My mom was cutting my hair at 14 and found two gray ones.

As others have said, I don't mind the ones that are turning gray as much as the ones that are turning loose.

radinator:
I knew a girl in college who was 17 and had salt-and-pepper grey. It was somehow cool and she had no shortage of dates. Ended up marrying on of my roommates. She told me her mother was completely grey by the time she was 30. I met her mother, and it just seemed to fit, although otherwise (skin tone and such) she still seemed young.

I started grey-ing at 18, and now, 10 years later it's pretty salt-n-pepper.

But there's still a shortage of dates... :)

- d.

uthrom:
I started grey-ing at 18, and now, 10 years later it's pretty salt-n-pepper.

But there's still a shortage of dates... :)

- d.

Welcome to scubaboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom