My first gray hair.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I was brushing my hair the other day and I noticed this silver thingie in my hair.
At first I thought it was some lint or something and upon closer inspection I realise that it is in fact a gray/(trying to be silver) hair.

24 and my first gray, lol I feel like it's such a personal milestone.
Why that's just kick a@#! <heavy sarcasm> Sigh...

It's probably been there for a while since I usually cut my hair so short, I wouldn't have noticed until now (sans haircut a few weeks now).

I'm not complaining though, I have a friend who's prematurely balding at 23.
Now that would freak me out.

Time and tide wait for no man...

I can only say, I feel for you fella. That's just a beginning. :)

One of my grandparents went totally white at the age of 28....and like you say, be glad that you still have hair :wink: (although there is something about a nice bald head...lol)

I made them all blonde. That takes care of the pesky gray hairs.

I knew a girl in college who was 17 and had salt-and-pepper grey. It was somehow cool and she had no shortage of dates. Ended up marrying on of my roommates. She told me her mother was completely grey by the time she was 30. I met her mother, and it just seemed to fit, although otherwise (skin tone and such) she still seemed young.

radinator:
I knew a girl in college who was 17 and had salt-and-pepper grey. It was somehow cool and she had no shortage of dates. Ended up marrying on of my roommates. She told me her mother was completely grey by the time she was 30. I met her mother, and it just seemed to fit, although otherwise (skin tone and such) she still seemed young.

Me thinketh she was hot despite/in addition to having the salt-and-pepper mane :)

justleesa:
One of my grandparents went totally white at the age of 28....and like you say, be glad that you still have hair :wink: (although there is something about a nice bald head...lol)

Ah, true, true. But I was never attached to my hair to begin with.
That's my first and last pun of the day :)
So bald it will be, in maybe 2 or 3 decades if i'm lucky

It can always be worse... I found my first white hair at 18... I've taken out shares in clairol

( btw - misleading handle - I am a girl) :)

Gray hair beats no hair!

Joe

Back
Top Bottom