Trip Report My first ever trip report on SB: Belize 2/2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@bilboinsa

I had the 3 as well! The difference is dramatic! I will use the 3 on a tripod for feedback. I'd take as powerful as a light as you can take. For the life of me I cannot find where I bought my tray. It is fairly simple and compact though. I'd recommend a two handed one.

I am quite confident that you will be quite pleased with it.

I know people who have done a liveaboard in Belize and had far better impressions of the diving.
My wife and I did the Belize Aggressor III in February 2020 and thought the diving was good. Maybe it was because we were far enough away from civilization that the reefs were not as affected by fishing. We saw sharks on almost every dive, large grouper, a plethora of reef fish and macros. I was not impressed with the Blue Hole, and I'm glad we did not travel for hours just to do it. Other people have said they loved it. Maybe try a live-aboard before you write off Belize entirely.

Maybe try a live-aboard before you write off Belize entirely.
I have to see how much my wife likes diving for it to be a family thing.

Right now I have four years of maritime archaeology projects that will consume a lot of my time. Going to Belize is pushing it vacation wise.

I would really like to do a liveaboard in Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom