my first equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ecrowe9298

Registered
Reaction score
I just purchased my first regulator and octo and a luxfer AL80. I got a Zeagle zx/50d and a zeagle envoy octo with yoke adapter instead of DIN. Is this an ok regulator setup? Has anyone else used these? I will only be doing warm water diving in fresh water lakes and some ocean diving. I'm kinda regretting my purchase now after reading some posts on here. I wish I got the flathead zx/VI without the 1st stage swivel. but it cost almost $150.00 more. Thanks for any feedback! Ethan

That reg will be just fine. Take it out and dive it. You will find some great advice on this board. However, much of the advice is worth exactly what it costs. The trick is to know the difference.

It should be a good setup. There are always opinions :D

I think your reg is a great setup. It is nice too that you have the capibilities to do both DIN and yoke. You will never know when you might need that. Happy diving man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom