My dog ate my dive log!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

**Scuba_Steve**

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Got home today to find my dive log half eaten and half in shreds.

I am going to be diving Devils Den next Sat. If you have a cable for an Aeris Atmos II Dive computer, and you are going to be there also, I would appreciate it if you let me borrow it for a couple of minutes. I now need to download all of my dives and recreate my dive log.

I'm sorry, man, but that is just way to funny! Thanks for the laugh! Was he trying to tell you that you've been diving too much and not playing with him enough? My dog pissed on a paint can awhile back after I skipped his morning walk to get an early start on a painting project!

Your live dog ate your dive log..
how very Suess!

Good luck on getting the cable.. The oceanic cable is the same one.

My dog respects my dive log too much to eat it (no she just can't reach it). From the looks of
I Dive's avatar his dog should eat his dive log unless of course I Dive keeps a log for the dog too. My dog would love to be next to me underwater.

I know it sucks and I had like 50 dives in that log and another 10 or so to enter.

Misc Things my dog has eaten;
  • 2 Full Size Pillows
  • 1 Phone cord (This was the line from the wall to the second line in the apt, stapled to the wall.)
  • 1 Queen Size Air Matress (Shredded with little pieces all over the house)
  • 1 Inflator thingy to inflate the air matress
  • 1 powercord to the DVD player
  • 1 Comforter (Not the whole thing but he chewed a hole in it, turned it inside out and, removed all of the stuffing.)
  • 1 Tube of toothpaste (Dog smelled Minty Fresh)
  • 1 Weighted Excersise ball (The ones with sand in them, dog created a beach in the apt.
  • 1 Dive Log
If he had opposable thumss we would all be in trouble!!!

As a puppy
100_1498.jpg

All grown up.
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Join the club. It happened about a month ago to me. The other day he ate my Reef Fish Identification "bible" by Paul Humann. He seems to like spiral bindings since both books were put together that way.

Are you crating that BEAST? I wouldn't trust my 8 month old Dober-Maniac for 10 seconds unsupervised. As I write this, he has just stolen the kitchen sponge for the millionth time and is running about the house with it.

Good luck man...I feel your pain.

LOL thats pretty funny.

Ya I have a crate for him but I feel bad leaving him crated all day plus, I dont have a bunch of stuff here in the apt that is really worth anything. All my stuff is still in orlando. I will however be getting a bigger crate so I dont feel so bad and he has room to tornado inside his crate.

You know he is doing something wrong when you cant see him...

Oh my god what a face. He is adorable. Funny, I didn't see stolen underwear on your list of things eaten.... that seems to be my dogs' favorite thing to steal and then proudly display to anyone visiting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom