my dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're killin me man! hehehe
I do have to say you guys do know how to get a gal to want to hold on to her business!! How 'bout I change my mind but let you and your mother-in-law come along anyway? hehehehe....I'm sure we could all use some tequilla!

Ok, ok!!! I am not selling.....now that you all have conviced me that I would be out of my mind! hehehe....

By the way, how's the diving in Argentina?

Escuba

So now that you are not selling will you take me to your little paradise? I will be good, I will not tell little divers that scubaclaus isn't real. I will eat my green beans. I will even carry your bags in the airport.

Sheesh it sounds to me like I am begging.

Okay I admit it I am smitten by what escuba has, I know it is wrong to covet, but oh how I covet....hehehehe

whats say we all move down there and buy out the other partner and dive till we are so old that the recreational dive planner we use has a 4th chart for stool timings.

ahhh the good life!

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

promise, promise?? how much fun we would have!!! I just saw our place (well actually our town) on the travel channel! How exciting ...hehehehe

In all seriousness, it would be great to have a bunch of people down! I hope to get there in November (I am quitting one of my jobs,hehehe).....

Keep begging though! I like it!!
Escuba

Must be women in general! My wife loves for me to beg. I think it is all about the thrill and power she gets when she gets to say, no I get the last twinkie!

Us men are but slaves......

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

Looks like you've cheered up quite a bit. There is a bunch of great people here on the boards. Their optomism and enthusiasm is often contagious. I'd love to check out diving in Mexico too. But my trip plans are alredy made up til next fall(2002)........unless I hit the lottery or something. :D: ah, but you never know. hehee

Tavi

Back
Top Bottom