my dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man what a job! I'll sell off every thing I own...and see if I can scrape up the cash :) The place looks beautiful. My wife and I just came back from Belize and all we can think about is how we could sell our house, quit our jobs, and try to eek out a living doing whatever we could just to live (and dive) in paradise...but a dive shop! ..that would be just about perfect! I can't imagine wanting to sell out of that. Anyhows, welcome to the board.

Gees, now I feel guilty for even thinking about it! I guess it is nerves -- starting a new business and waiting to see if we make it....while trying to juggle everything and also get along with my business partner. You all are very encouraging...Thank you

Escuba,

I told you this was going to happen in my first post. Now we are going to have a bunch od neurotic dive shop owner wish-to-be's trying to figure out how to buy you out.

I unfortunately am one of those! My wife and I would like to get to St. Thomas some day to live there, but I suppose I could suffer through living there hehehehe

Will you take $500 and a mother-in-law that cooks pretty well and cleans most the food particles off the dishes?

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

hehehehe! Hmmm.....I will have to think about your mother-in-law...Sounds pretty enticing! hehehe...Can she pay my mortgage too :)
Escuba

Sure if it gets me into the Dive Shop I will tell you darn near anything. She is rich, looks like she is 28 or so, and turns heads in every room. She owns mansions in every state and usually dines with movie stars!

<syruss>Spits in his hand and holds out his hand for a handshake.

<syruss>Do we have a deal Pardner?

hehehehhe

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

I think my business partner Jorge would say "hell yeah!" with that kind of discription!

(spit) shake!

Escuba

All I've got is a big Homer Simpson Doh! to say to that syruss... LOL! :D

Back
Top Bottom