my dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

escuba

Reaction score
Hello all. I reside in the states and co-own a shop in mexico with a business partner that lives there. As my other career is taking hold of my life I am finding it difficult to keep up my dual occupations. Anyone know the best way to go about selling my share of the business (which is the majority owned). It is a wonderful shop, pretty much the only one in the town of Manzanillo Mexico. Thanks
Eva

Jeez, I would have to give up my holding here and head for the Dive Shop in Mexico.

Wow, you want to sell off what most of us wish we could make a living at, being dive junkies!

If I had some money I would consider buying you out, but my wife would introduce my forehead to cast iron if I even suggested it.

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

Sounds like you're all set Eva! Is there a web page for your shop? Any pictures you'd like to post? Glad you've decided to join the boards. Looking forward to your input.

to all,

if you check out eva's home page. ....with that name and a picture of the King on the page maybe this is an omen, and we should all chip in. :D:

Tavi

Thanks Tavi! You really encourage me! Maybe what I need is a bunch of folks to chip in so I could keep my foot in the door and continue to pursue my dreams. I really love the place......It is beautiful and so much has gone into it....Your encouragement and knowledge is really helpful!

Hi EVA... Took me a minute but I found it...

here is the URL for everyone else

http://www.neptunesdiving.com

Cool Site - Like the fist that swims across the navigation bar...

Why not ditch your "other" career and persue a life of SCUBA... ohhhh to be able to pick and choose :D

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS....

I had no idea what great therapy this board would be. You are all convincing me that it would be the right thing to stick with it! My business partner and I are having some issues which makes it difficult.....But maybe I will use this board to run things by you all! It is a great shop and the pacific waters are virtually untapped there!

My "other" career is actually mind/body/relaxation stuff. I am trying to put together retreats to Manzanillo which involve scubadiving/relaxation/yoga...

We will see. I will check out my options. Thanks again.
Eva

Just wanted to say hi welcome to the boards from Arizona all beach no ocean

Eva, your facility and... ehem... staff look great! Let me know if you need another Instructor down there! :wink:

escuba........I guess not too hard to figure out how envious we are of you. You feel you have to get out of what I feel i have too get into. Man i am so jealous. I shouldn't have read this thread. I am not going to sleep tonight thinking about it. Butch

PS Welcome to the board.

Back
Top Bottom