My DEMA special Weezle is great!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Today i finally tried my Weezle Extreme PLus. Water temperature 38F, outside we had snow and 34F.

And I had an hour long dive (ok, CCR one, so it's generally warmer) and Weezle Extreme plus is absolutely great.

Next thing I need are Weezle socks. I had jus one pair of normal socks and I couldn't feel my toes after the dives
:D

Mania

I didn't like the weezle booties. But then again, I need my socks to fill out my turbo-soles for a better fit into my fins.

I thought the weezle socks compressed too much.

Well, the Weezle undies and socks do compress. You should see the bag that the undergarment comes in. I like the way it compresses to my form fitting chizzled physique.

Ohh and Mania, I read alot about how others say you need to alot of air in the suit for the undergarment to be beneficial. While I cant dispute more air is going to make one warmer, I dont find that you need any more air than any other DUI garment ive tried.

:)

Just a FYI..

The only thing I didn't like was deflating dry suit. It takes more time for Weezle to release the gas than it took my previous undergarment.
It's just a thing i have to get used to.
Mania

Hmm, now that I think about it...yes i find that too. I find myself doing the chicken-wing with my left arm to get it to expel more gas. :)

are you sure you talk about diving and not dancing?
:D

sorry, couldn't resist

Back
Top Bottom