My cover shot from the latest issue of Advanced Diver Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. The occasional published photo can be very helpful in justifying to your spouse the thousands of dollars spent on camera gear and dive travel !!!! :)

Forget justifying it to your spouse, it can help you WRITE SOME OF IT OFF!

:D

Nice image!

Great work. A cover shot has to be perfect, even by professional standards.

Great shot Doug!! Congrats...and Im sure a cover shot worth a couple hundred bucks DEFINITELY justifies the thousands, right?? hahahaha

Ken -- the model is Kim Smith, owner of the Kiss Rebreathers

Mike -- emotional justification, definitely not financial justification! :)

Congratulations! As others have said, what a great shot. Now you need to get your spouse to dive. At our house it is gear x 2 and that includes cameras. No wonder we can't afford to dive!Ha! Ha!

Actually, my wife and both of our kids dive, so I routinely buy four of everything. We even have two rebreathers -- one for me and one that my wife and daughter share.

Thankfully, we've only got one photographer in the family or we'd never make airline weight restrictions!

Doug

Back
Top Bottom