My certification!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, and thanks for all the acknowledgements! Geek, I didn't go through any chute, thank goodness! Is it like a slide? hmmm... you pullin' my leg? Mardigras, we're going on a cruise to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, & Cancun. It's our 25th wedding anniversary- I've been trying to be certified before we left- my instructor did a good job pulling off this wintertime dive (especially for only 3 students), and he really made the effort to make sure that I was ready for this cruise. Thanks again for the welcome & encouragement.
Foo

Foo:
Geek, I didn't go through any chute, thank goodness! Is it like a slide? hmmm... you pullin' my leg?

WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!!!!! You didnt do the tubeshoot! You have to go back. i did it about 15 times in a row. its so much fun. the tubers dont know what they are missing!

justin-branam:
WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!!!!! You didnt do the tubeshoot! You have to go back. i did it about 15 times in a row. its so much fun. the tubers dont know what they are missing!

Uh huh. And if you actually did do the tube shoot with scuba I can tell
you what you'd be missing....your mask, primary second stage, and
the skin off your face! ;-)

Congrats!!! :bouncesbl:

Hope you have a great time on your cruise...hope to see y'all at one of our mudholes sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom