My best photo yet...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And what do the dogs think??? I hope they are as happy for you as I am...

Congratulation! Wishing you and your family, the very best! May God Bless The 3 of you with lots of JOY, LOVE & HAPPINESS! :D

Ed.

I suspect you'll probably get future pics in the same habitat, with more detail. Happy diving!

Congrats O'malley :).

Look at the perfect buoyancy. Nice form!

Congratulations!

(My second one turned two weeks yesterday, so I JUST went through your joy, and now wallowing in his sorrow - pooping, sleeping and boobing (cool word) IS a tough job for him, so he does not want us to sleep while he is "working"!)

congrats!!!

i suppose this means you wont be doing alot of diving in a few months time so can i mind your tanks :wink:

any bets on a girl or a boy yet??

divers generally have girls from what i hear :wink:

I really meant to get back on the board and thank everyone for the well wishes but the last couple days before leaving on vacation were crazy...something tells me future trips will be no less chaotic.

And what do the dogs think???

Yeah, this should be interesting...the Dane is quite the baby

any bets on a girl or a boy yet??

My wife is Chinese and according to the Chinese calendar, it's gonna be a boy...we'll see in 6 months.

Again, thanks for the kind words...

Back
Top Bottom