My AN/DP/Helitrox course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie I am working on same classes. Since tdi doesn’t have a e learning class for Helitrox what e learning class are u doing?

For Helitrox, it would be the Extended Range/Trimix one. I'm just doing the Extended Range/Trimix book.

Online session for class next week, then we'll follow up with an in-person session once the stupid plague lets everything reopen.

My intro to tech was supposed to be april 15 tentative AN/DP and helitrox in starting August at this rate I'm wonding if I'll get intro done in by August.

My intro to tech was supposed to be april 15 tentative AN/DP and helitrox in starting August at this rate I'm wonding if I'll get intro done in by August.

I’m itching to dive like an addict needs a fix.

Stupid plague.

I’m itching to dive like an addict needs a fix.

Stupid plague.

Yup the shops are doing appointments one person for fills and gear but if I go to a dive site I'll get charged with a misdemeanor under new quarantine laws.....my gills are way to dry.

Yup the shops are doing appointments one person for fills and gear but if I go to a dive site I'll get charged with a misdemeanor under new quarantine laws.....my gills are way to dry.

If I wanted to drive to OH, I could dive. Two quarries (Gilboa and White Star) are open. I've got folks there urging me to come. However, being laid off doesn't lend itself to hotel stays and such. Plus, the gov of OH has said that anyone coming from out of state needs to self-isolate for 14 days. Uh, no. It would have been worse if I'd not been diving a month ago.

If I wanted to drive to OH, I could dive. Two quarries (Gilboa and White Star) are open. I've got folks there urging me to come. However, being laid off doesn't lend itself to hotel stays and such. Plus, the gov of OH has said that anyone coming from out of state needs to self-isolate for 14 days. Uh, no. It would have been worse if I'd not been diving a month ago.

I guy from mass got arrested in RI for going golfing violating there 14 day law. I'm sure he'll beat it but I don't need the hassle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom