My 1st Year In Review (Warning: Long-winded)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report Nick. ScubaBoard does make this activity, being we all needs buddies, very special and opens up diving to a wide variety of people. Again, great report and I hope to dive with you sometime.

KoolAid? It's not your fathers sugary soft drink! One way or the other, keep having fun!

Very nice review....I, too, am starting to drink the kool-aid, so if you're taking the fundies sometime next year, maybe we'll be classmates :D

Thanks everyone.

And that is what I meant to get across, is my sincere thanks to everyone. Everyone has taught me a lot, even the bad experiences have been a lesson and made me stronger for it.

And Clammy: Err didn't we dive together on the Marissa when Sam and Erika sat out a dive or am I getting screen names confused lol ?

70 dives your first year, and with the drive you have to get to any dive location - that's dedication. Good job! Glad you perservered through some intial difficult situations.

I think you were at the first Beach Crabs beach dive I did, the Leo/Deer Creek shuffle back in December, or it may have been Nicholas Canyon in January. But I don't think our schedules have matched up after that. Hope to see you on a dive again someday.

Thanks everyone.

And that is what I meant to get across, is my sincere thanks to everyone. Everyone has taught me a lot, even the bad experiences have been a lesson and made me stronger for it.

And Clammy: Err didn't we dive together on the Marissa when Sam and Erika sat out a dive or am I getting screen names confused lol ?

LOL, yes that was me! It's ME who didn't know your screen name!! ha ha ha

LOL, yes that was me! It's ME who didn't know your screen name!! ha ha ha

Lol Was it that or to long of a weekend :)

It was my great pleasure to dive with you and Dave.
Let's not wait so long until the next one!!

See you soon.
V

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom