MV Black Manta - on board from 28 Feb 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi - So am booked on the MV Black Manta from 28 Feb 2010. Would be good to connect if anyone on this board is there as well !

Cheers

Sounds great. I am already booked 23-27 Feb. If anyone wants to join my trip PM. You will love it. We will most likely just miss each other.

Thats too bad ! Hope you have a good trip !

Way cool! Always good to meet fellow SBers.

I will be on the 17th -21st on the White Manta. Leaving this Saturday and cant wait.

I am also booked on this trip... Will meet then :)

I have a few friends coming along as well. See ya in the Irish Pub outside baggage claim. They should pick us up around 5pm. Can't wait!

I am thinking being on board from 28 Feb 2010 or just before.
Will let you know

I have a few friends coming along as well. See ya in the Irish Pub outside baggage claim. They should pick us up around 5pm. Can't wait!

Will be arriving later on a filght from Singapore - We are being picked up around 9:30 - So see you on board, except if you want to spend a few hours in the pub waiting for us :)

Back
Top Bottom