Must dive this weekend. Need dive buddy/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cssp. Lake Murray. Either way. I'm not particular, I just want to get underwater where there is no phones, no employees calling in sick, no customer emergencies I have to jump in the middle of. Just the sound of bubbles and the sight of fishies.

Somebody come join me.

Kory

You would not be the first person to go to CSSP and find a buddy by just talking to folks. It was 73 on the surface and 63 below the platform last weekend and murky maybe 8' viz.

I'm thinking Murray. I might want to go out Saturday morning and set up the camper. Make a weekend of it.

Wow, what massive response.......*sniffs armpits*

Aren't I Mr. popularity.....

Your a great guy, and good diver-- someone should take Kory up on his deal........this weekend my family is coming over for me to take them to my son's home to 'admire' our first grandson! Me a grandpa!

I'm chained to the on-call phone, working all weekend, and allowed my wet suits to go into unaccessible storage while my house is rebuilt.

I think I'm going to break out the camera and chase some turtles and sunfish at CSSP. Probably Sunday. I'll just dive with your friend Harvey, Twobit.... haven't seen him in a long time.

sct, I'll be on the East side on Sunday at around 8 to 8:30 in a Red Ford extended cab truck with a black bed cover. You are more than welcome to join me. Always love meeting new folks! Anyone can come join us!

I can't wait. The last few weeks have been a bear and there just isn't anything like weightless, solitude, underwater bliss to get things back in perspective. I've been away from it far too long.

I'm heading out there to assist with a class this weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom