Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishdip

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to listen to music/audio books During deco. The only headphones I can find tho are for swimming. Anyone using any headphones/devices for this?

Maybe a new partnership between Bose and Atomic would come up with the perfect solution to a somewhat questionable problem.

Actually, I do understand the boredom at long deco stops. It's just you start going down that road....phones, TVs, eventually food trucks, maybe some 'deco hotels'....

Maybe a new partnership between Bose and Atomic would come up with the perfect solution to a somewhat questionable problem.

Actually, I do understand the boredom at long deco stops. It's just you start going down that road....phones, TVs, eventually food trucks, maybe some 'deco hotels'....
Deco hotel? You mean hotel la bell?

Why not just stage an iPad in a waterproof case with a dropped or clipped off deco bottle. The sound will be muffled but better than nothing. You could watch movies or TV shows while clearing deco as well.

Why not just stage an iPad in a waterproof case with a dropped or clipped off deco bottle. The sound will be muffled but better than nothing. You could watch movies or TV shows while clearing deco as well.
That could work.

Did they just stop making them that good? Looking at the site its all only down to 12 feet now

Did they just stop making them that good? Looking at the site its all only down to 12 feet now
I'm not sure. I've never done it myself. Read about it being done by cave divers when needing to burn 30+ deco time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom