Murray Jan 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For the way my life runs, it's easier to schedule things with some advance notice.

Had talked with a few people about going to Murray on the 20th. I'm clear, but I may have an evening committment.

Dry suit is fixed (I hope).

I'm there. (Now watch it snow)

TwoBit

Snow would be 'good'!

Kunk35 and I will be there. John will be there too. We're bringing the *spa*, and some brownies.

Snow?!:confused: Why would that stop us?

Rhonda

That's a long weekend.... Cool !
I might have to make a weekend out of it :D

Hmmm, possibility of camping.....:hm:

No, I forgot, don't have the trailer tagged yet, and If I'm bringin Dragon Lair one, I'll have to have the trailer.....

I'd like to go camping and bring the Gypsy Girl RV and stay for the night.
It's going to be a busy week but I'll get there if I can !

Nope, not yet. My Dad gave it to me and he didn't even have it tagged. Got the title though. So it's just a matter of time.

Rhonda is getting psyched about going. It's all she is talking about. She's got new cold water stuff to try out. I don't know what I will do if we ever get to take a trip to the Gardens or some other blue water. She'll probably explode before we even get there!:D

Rhonda is getting psyched about going. It's all she is talking about. She's got new cold water stuff to try out. I don't know what I will do if we ever get to take a trip to the Gardens or some other blue water. She'll probably explode before we even get there!:D

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl4:

TwoBit

Out of curiosity what are temps expected to be? Might be a bit to cold for me considering I dont have a dry suite...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom