For Sale Multiple Jet-Style Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian Fatzinger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have multiple pairs of tech-oriented, jet-style fins.

DiveRite XT (Size M)
xDeep EX1 (Size Regular)
Apeks RK3 HD (Grey, Size Medium)
ScubaPro Jets (Size Large)
Mares Avanti Quattro+ (Size Regular)
Apeks RK3 (White, Size Medium)

Please message for specific prices on fins!

IMG-4630.jpg

IMG-4628.jpg

Alright these take up too much space in my damn apartment. Send me a decent offer and they're likely yours

I think/hope this is relevant to your thread Ian.

I wear 7 in a 6.5mm 4th element wet boot, in Large Jets and medium DR XTs fit is fine, maybe a fraction on the small side for the XTs, I imagine an 8 would be perfect. I love the XTs, my favorite wet suit fin.

Are the DiveRite XT fins still available? If so, how much? I live on Oahu so I could pick up in person.

I tried to message you directly but my account is too new, it says I need to make 5 public posts first. You might be able to message me, though.

Are the DiveRite XT fins still available? If so, how much? I live on Oahu so I could pick up in person.

I tried to message you directly but my account is too new, it says I need to make 5 public posts first. You might be able to message me, though.
They are, $100 seems fair since you're local

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom