Multiple E-mail Notifications for PM's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get mulitple emails for different posts or PMs. I turned it off so I won't get any.

Are you guys sure it's not a problem with mail program collecting your email ~ for example if using Outlook Express and one of your .dbx folders is more than 2GB, it'll collect the same email over and over again until you delete a few emails to make space for new emails in your Inbox. Worth a check maybe ?

Yea, this is a server sending side issue... I'm getting it on my gmail account as well...

It's on all emails - not just PM's...

That explains why the servers are so freaking slow! They're spamming the members of the board with bazillions of email.

Perhaps I should send a pm with that information . . . :hm:

A new record today, 56 e-mail notifications of one pm.

I don't want to turn off notification so I just click them all and delete once, but what a PITA!!!

That explains why the servers are so freaking slow! They're spamming the members of the board with bazillions of email.

Perhaps I should send a pm to every one on SB with that information . . . :hm:

:gas: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom