Multiple E-mail Notifications for PM's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We might have finally solved this issue. PLEASE let me know if ANYONE gets multiple emails after 10:00pm tonight. Thanks.

Hey Pete, off topic but I can't get a reply anywhere else...why is my name not in red and why don't I have the SUPPORTER badge? I got an e-mail a couple of weeks back that I renewed. I figured maybe I'd get your attention in this thread as your son hasn't replied to PMs or a post in the SUPPORTER thread. IJS!

Hey Pete, off topic but I can't get a reply anywhere else...why is my name not in red and why don't I have the SUPPORTER badge? I got an e-mail a couple of weeks back that I renewed. I figured maybe I'd get your attention in this thread as your son hasn't replied to PMs or a post in the SUPPORTER thread. IJS!
Wouldn't Chelsea be his daughter? :D - or someone female...
~Chelsea
Your "Go Red" Manager

PM sent...

Debby, I corrected that for you. Chelsea got caught up in a ton of extra work this past month, but she is about to get back to dealing with the "Go Red" situation.

I'm red! Thanks diversteve for getting right on it!

Not me. It has been one only since you made the announcement it should be fixed.

Thanks for finding the bug.

Back
Top Bottom