Multiple divers from same boat to chamber today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I started reading this post because of the title, only to find that it had nothing to do with the actual content. Can we get a Moderator to retitle the post as "Empty Rumors, Rank Speculation, and Lots of Off-Topic Rambling"? Maybe that would save future readers from spending time that they can never recover.

There is a lot of valuable information in this thread, I for one learned there is a hooters in cozumel.
So rename it to "Empty Rumors, Rank Speculation, and Lots of Hooters"

If I see a post with "Lots of Hooters" anywhere in the title, there better be photos. Just sayin'.
How's about a painting. For you and cvchief, a donkey and a hooter together, having coffee at Michaela's coffee shop:

Donkey-and-Hooter.png

If I see a post with "Lots of Hooters" anywhere in the title, there better be photos. Just sayin'.

Been tried and deleted.

And I thought the pub sters were crude...

Maybe I missed something, I thought it was like one of those things where a horse solves math problems except with a donkey? What are you thinking of?

[youtubehq]r8fUHqrO9Cs[/youtubehq]

I swear some of you people scare me.....

Back
Top Bottom