MultiDeco - Multiple Dives - Going Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biggpa

Registered
Reaction score
Upfront details: Android (Samsung S20+), Android 12, MultiDeco v2.20 paid version

I am trying to plan multiple dives in MultiDeco, and sometimes I want to go back and edit Dive 1 after planning dive 2. I cannot seem to easily get back to dive 1.
  • Pick depth/time/mix + 1 deco
  • Select Calculate
  • View report
  • Select `Next Dive`
  • Select `Save` (1 hour interval)
  • Dive 2 : Pick depth/time/mix + 1 deco
  • Dive 2: Select Calculate
  • View Report

MultiDeco is now on DIVE 2. How do I go back to DIVE 1? There doesn't seem to be a button on the GUI (see screenshot).

dive2.png

The `back` button on the actual phone will move from the PLAN screen to the config screen for dive 2 (where you pick depth/time/gas). Back again will close the app (and not go to dive 1). The only way I have figured out how to do it is to hard close the app.

Hopefully I am just being dumb, but I do not see a way to easily do this.
- BiggPa

I don't use MD on my phone, only on my computer. On the computer, you click on the dive #, upper left of screen, to edit a previous dive. I don't see that on your phone screen. What happens when you tap on the dive # in your upper left? Maybe send a question to MD support@multideco.com

1646147865944.png

The handheld programs (iOS, Android), only allow for continued forward planning - no backtracking to edit existing computed plans.

However, the desktop program versions allow for any changes as needed in the existing computed plans, as described above in post #2 above.

The handheld programs (iOS, Android), only allow for continued forward planning - no backtracking to edit existing computed plans.

However, the desktop program versions allow for any changes as needed in the existing computed plans, as described above in post #2 above.

Thanks for participating here. I would give MultiDeco a try, do you have a discount code for SB members ?

I received an answer to my original email pretty quickly, which is basically the same as the post above.

I replied with a follow up question - really I just want to start over back to dive 1. I don't need to edit the sequence of dives. Just to completely start over, so far I have found force-shutdown works. Also, changing the rotation (portrait to landscape) also seems to flip it back to dive 1. I guess like an etch-a-sketch...shake it to start over. Hopefully there is a more elegant solution to starting over.

Thanks for participating here. I would give MultiDeco a try, do you have a discount code for SB members ?

I’ve had MD for a couple of years. There’s never been a discount code at all, I’ve seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom