Mukilteo T-Dock question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwbrewer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here's a question for those of you familiar with the area around the Mukilteo T-dock.

In about 30fsw there is a street sign standing upright off the bottom. Attached to it is a line running parrallel to the bottom headed south (toward the ferry) about 4' off the bottom. So the question is, where does the line go?

Anybody know?

Jake

Let's find out.

I don't know where it goes, exactly- I just know the line is used for OW classes- they line the students up on the rope and have them do their basic skills such as mask removal, etc. Coming back up the hill from deeper water during a class, you can usually hear and see the churning, murky water from a pretty good ways off!

Thanks Nailer. Kevin and I will investigate tonight, but I'm told it goes to a large concrete object, which is near a small tire reef. I'm going to have to get some folks with better artistic skills than I have together and put together a map of the area around the T-dock. there is a lot of cool stuff there, just need to know how to find it.

Jake

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom