Mud.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabum2:
And none of that damn 3:2 stuff either. Beer is watered down enough!

Strangely for an Okie, my favorite beer is Shiner Bock. Loved it since I first had one at an IceHouse in Austin almost 10 years ago.

FD

sealskin98:
Oh, come on Tom...play nice. :D

Let's go a little bit futher north and let me introduce you to some family and friends. Just don't say anything about needing "reservations". :wink:

Dang Sealskin! I didn't know you was one of them!
Ever go canoeing down the Illinois River? Fun Stuff!

fire_diver:
Strangely for an Okie, my favorite beer is Shiner Bock. Loved it since I first had one at an IceHouse in Austin almost 10 years ago.

FD

Hhhhmmmm . . . . .. . Beer. Shiner Bock too!

I guess I should have told you guys.
After Frank left Murray on Saturday, I stuck around and had a blast with the Diving Rebels for another six hours or so.

Ogden showed up with a 16 ft. flat-bed car trailer loaded with a stack of bonfire wood 4 ft. tall! We burned it.

Martinez was kind enough to man the fish fry. See what you missed by leaving early Frank? Man, that was some tasty fish. The bonfire raged for a while. It got pretty #$@#!#$ big!

sealskin98:
Oh, come on Tom...play nice. :D

Let's go a little bit futher north and let me introduce you to some family and friends. Just don't say anything about needing "reservations". :wink:

I am playing nice..... and I don't have to go that far north for My family and friends :wink:

Family on Dad's side is from Ireland, but Mom's family is a little closer to home... :D

richerso:
Dang Sealskin! I didn't know you was one of them!

Just by marriage...twice!!! Not going there on that one.

And friends I grew up with. Ah is just a little ol' white boy that grew up there and didn't know that my friends were considered "different" in some circles.

Hmm...upon reflection my friends didn't consider me "different".

richerso:
Ever going canoeing down the Illinois River? Fun Stuff!

Oh Yeah!...from draggin' the canoe across the low spot gravel when it's low to tumpin' it over on the bends in the river when it's high and fast runnin'.

Firefyter:
I am playing nice..... and I don't have to go that far north for My family and friends :wink:

Family on Dad's side is from Ireland, but Mom's family is a little closer to home... :D

LOL...Choctaw, would never have thunk it in this area. :D

You Irish too? Will wonders never cease.

I'm wondering about the Caddo mounds or stuff they've been gettin' into on the digs around here.

Frank...where are you when we need you?

I know...he's in the tunnel working now. :wink:

Umm...as to the bonfire and fish...dang wish I had been there. Just not in 50* water and 50* weather with the wind blowin'.

I'll man the fire. :D

Just as I thought...
It seems we are are all one with the mud in some way or another :wink:

You be one with the mud in the cold water my friend.

I usually stay outa that stuff in the winter.

You're gonna need some yellow dock and oak bark buddy.

You can come out here and collect what you need...got plenty.

Dumb white man...what can ya tell 'em, they never listen. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom