Mud.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter:
Works for me. Heck, I think we ought to own it all anyway :D

Damn heathen Texans! That's it! No more diving our lakes lessen you invites one of us okies along too!

FD

fire_diver:
Damn heathen Texans! That's it! No more diving our lakes lessen you invites one of us okies along too!

FD

Bring some ColeBeer and a 'Possum fer the cook out and yer welcomed to hang out with us.

Hell, I can find some possum on the drive down there, and colebeer aint no thang!

Hhhmmmmm,
That dive story that timeliner tells up front sounds vaguely familiar.

richerso:
Hhhmmmmm,
That dive story that timeliner tells up front sounds vaguely familiar.

Yea really... be it as it may I actually enjoyed the day fully. There were no bad dives.
Part of that fun is just being with a friend. Thanks for letting me tag along with you and that Sun Fish :wink:

Firefyter:
Ummmm....Foo....Lake Murray isn't in Texas, it's in Oklahoma :wink:

Dang. I guess I can see your face right now. :) Smug from corner to corner.

Well, okay! Enjoy your moment of victory over the Foo-ster. It don't come easy.

Timeliner:
Thomas... As is always the case you are stone cold accurate. However, During the Winter weekends the lake is actually controled by Texans. We are usually the only people there so the rule of 9/10ths becomes law. :wink:

And it really sounded like a good ol' Texas lake... the story was so good, that I could see the logs in front of my eyes right before my mask hit them...

scubabum2:
And none of that damn 3:2 stuff either. Beer is watered down enough!

Yeah bud...get the stout stuff.

Wait a minute...they have to go to the liquor store to get that...then it's hot. :D

Firefyter:
Works for me. Heck, I think we ought to own it all anyway :D

Oh, come on Tom...play nice. :D

Let's go a little bit futher north and let me introduce you to some family and friends. Just don't say anything about needing "reservations". :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom