Mud Slinging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R

redacted

What do you think of SCUBA retailers who resort to negative "advertisements" in an attempt to establish their value over their competition? Does it matter how much truth or deception their is in their negative claims?

I don't think I have ever seen such mud slinging coming from Scubatoys, Dive Sport, or Leisurepro. They seem to be able to sell themselves without trying to degrade their competition.

awap:
What do you think of SCUBA retailers who resort to negative "advertisements" in an attempt to establish their value over their competition? Does it matter how much truth or deception their is in their negative claims?

I don't think I have ever seen such mud slinging coming from Scubatoys, Dive Sport, or Leisurepro. They seem to be able to sell themselves without trying to degrade their competition.

Example?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom