MSRA annual show announced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bless you my son. :D

We're hoping for standing room only this year! The promotion is just kicking in with a lot of radio interviews and more newspaper stories over the next few weeks.

Plus the NUMA boys are arriving soon and will ramp up the search for Flight 2501 very soon. The shipwreck search season is once again upon us!

I am looking forward to hearing a new story from Ralph. He has always been very entertaining.

He's even more fun when you share a bucket or two of Coronitas with him! :eyebrow:

When I talked with Ralph the other night he said he was working on putting the program together. The thing about Ralph is that if he really wanted to, he could entertain a crowd by reading the phone book!

He and Harry Pecorelli focused on the CSS H. L. Hunley discovery at Ghostships which he did at our show 3 years ago, so he will focus on behind-the-scenes glimpses at some of NUMA's other projects this year.

Well now that the GLWC Meet & Greet is over, maybe some of the crew will head over to Holland for the show this next weekend.

Jim:

I have the new version of the Hennepin web page ready to post on Sunday morning. It will contain the lat/longs for the wreck just like all the others we have discovered, re-located and/or identified.

I don't think anyone noticed a few weeks ago but we also posted the numbers for the schooner off Saugatuck. We've identified it as the Hamilton Here it is:
42° 37.501' by W 086° 31.635'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom