MSRA annual Shipwreck Show- April 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Michigan Shipwreck Research Associates has a pretty cool line-up for this year's "Mysteries & Histories Beneath the Inland Seas" event this year--highlighted by Jim Kennard speaking on the discovery of the HMS Ontario, Dave Trotter on the Hercules and a couple of new NUMA/MSRA schooner discoveries!

Full details are here.

Renew or start your membership and get a free ticket to the show, by using Paypal. or print and mail the ticket form.

I hope you can come to our show and enjoy historic downtown Holland, Michigan at the same time. Lots of shopping and eating opportunities exist including New Holland Brewing Company and the Curragh Irish Pub!

Just a reminder that the annual MSRA shipwreck show in Holland, MI is this Saturday evening at 7:00 pm. The whole town is ablaze with tulips and this show makes a great day-long or weekend getaway! It's a week before the Tulip Festival begains so come and enjoy the city without all the tourists. The annual "Mysteries & Histories Beneath the Inland Seas" event details are available at the MSRA web site.

Saturday night after the show, the annual "Groovewalk" takes place downtown. This is basically a huge bar-hopping event with music at each venue. All good reasons to pack up the car and head to Holland, Michigan! See you there!

ps: I'll event sign a copy of my new book for you. It's called "For Those in peril: Shipwrecks of Ottawa County Michigan". /blatent commercial!

Looks like a fantastic show Rich, I wish I could be there but am out of town. It would be worth the drive from Traverse City.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom