Mozambique second half of November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JONATHAN A

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I can see there are already a number of threads on the subject of Mozambique and apologise if I'm simply repeating here...but I still don't feel I have a clear picture of the place..or the diving....

What I'm trying to work out is whether this is the right sort of place to travel to if you are looking to relax - I get the impression from some that it's hard work...that diving is often cancelled at short notice..and accomodation basic to say the least...I'm hoping this is not the case !

To put you in the picture we (gf and myself) would like to spend 2 weeks experiencing some top quality diving, hopefully seeing mantas and whalesharks and maybe combining it with a week's safari or at least seeing a bit of the country...we're not looking to do this on a shoestring budget and are prepared to pay for comforts..we've dived quite a lot of the world, Galapagos, Red Sea, South East Asia, NZ as well as UK home territory so are well experienced...just a little confused

I'd really appreciate some good solid independent advice if possible

Thanks
Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom