Moving sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey

I have decided to move back to Canada and figured instead of dragging a bunch of gear around I do no t use anymore I could part with it at some great prices.

Selling

3 lp95's faber, 2nd hydro on two of them, and 1st on one. Two in current vips, and one that just ran out. Will part with all three tanks for 450.00. For those of you who want only one I will part with them at 150 a piece. Heck make me an offer I need to get ride of them. Also have a pair of xl force fins with the bungee straps that I was constantly made fun of until I switched over to the dark side. I will also part with those cheap. Halcyon mc storage pack, 40 bucks.

All prices are negotiable I am plannign on leaving within the next week. If not I may leave them behind with a buddy.

Anyways let me know if anyone wants any of these items.

i can be reached at 480-254-8758 cell

I also may be adding gear to this, I have to dig through my stuff to see what I do not use anymore.

Steve

If Kris doesn't take all the tanks, I'm up for the 2 matching ones. What kind of valves do they have on them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom