Moved to Maui, need a buddy :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

selytch

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I have recently come to work on Maui and my schedule leaves me almost every other week free, but weekends are busy... I'm looking for people on similar schedule we could hang out and go diving midweek.

My name's Constantin, I'm 31. I'm new to local diving and don't really know many good spots yet.

Please email me cnovoselsky at hotmail dot com or call 718 759 7001.

I know of a DM that's looking to get lots of diving in before he starts the IDC next month. I'll pass on your info!

I am the DM that Kris is talking about. Give me a call and we can dive pretty much anytime. I live in Haiku and enjoy diving either the Kihei/Wailea side or West side near Lahaina. My phone # is 808.344.1149 and my name is David.

Aloha!

Thank you all very much for response!
David, I will try to call you Friday afternoon. Whom do you take the DM with?
ScubaSean - I'm in Wailuku. Kinda in the middle close to everything (or far from everything, depends on your prospective :))

im coming back to maui dec 21-28...looking at a few dive operators at the moment for three days...looking for a dive buddy so let me know

I did my DM program through Kris Benson (808) 276-3514 he lives in Kihei.

I am available anytime and would be happy to go diving!

David

I am available those dates in December so count me in.

Checkout Maui Dreams Dive Co in Kihei, they are excellent and will treat you like family!
their website is mauidreamsdiveco

Aloha

I split my time between Maui and Seattle and will be in town Nov 24-Dec2. Care to make the diving a 3-some?

-mm
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom