Most Romantic resturant in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemingway's at the Hyatt is nice. Outdoor patio, facing 7-mile beach and the sunset.

The last time I was there, the sunset was just awesome. Conversation stopped when the sun kissed the horizon, and it was totally quiet until it had completely set. After it did, you could hear applause all up and down the beach. <sigh> 5 more months until I get to go back.

Crummy food, warm beer and surly waitresses! But a cool place.
Is it still there Sailbum? Probably not a honeymoon place but what would I know? Mine was in Amarillo Texas!

Joe

Durty Reid's is still there. Definitely not a romantic setting for honeymooners unless a smoky sports bar is your idea of romance.

I recommendation would be the Crow's Nest. My wife and I redid our vows there a couple of years ago. Great food, atmosphere and folks.

carlislere once bubbled...
I recommendation would be the Crow's Nest. My wife and I redid our vows there a couple of years ago. Great food, atmosphere and folks.

I totally agree with "The Crows Nest", it's not the most fanciest place, but one of the most romantic in my view. My favorite dish there is dolphin (mahi mahi) served Caymanian style. The restaurant is a bit rustic, but there's a small beach area and you can watch the sunset from the seating area. ......Can I go there now?

Caymaniac :D

The best restaurant we went to was on the east end of the island (about a 15 minute drive from 7-mile beach). The restaurant is called The Lighthouse. Wonderful food and they have table on a deck literally right over the water. We had a wonderful time.

http://www.lighthouse.ky/

Lorie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom