Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Little confused...whats the "bunkhouse"? Is it like a treehouse kinda thing, a homebuilt guest house, or a bunker to hide in during a hurricane? lol to me it really doesn't matter I can sleep in a tent if need be lol....

Little confused...whats the "bunkhouse"? Is it like a treehouse kinda thing, a homebuilt guest house, or a bunker to hide in during a hurricane? lol to me it really doesn't matter I can sleep in a tent if need be lol....

It's the latest addition to Casa de Klein, as we have run out of space.

Actually, we were trying to better utilize the space in our storage unit, but as it was all coming together, kinda looked like a bunkhouse. Now, we already have reservations for the 2010 season. :D

Does he rent Doubles, or tech gear? Also does anyone know if he does partial pressure blending, or is his Nitrox banked at 32% or something?...

Does he rent Doubles, or tech gear? Also does anyone know if he does partial pressure blending, or is his Nitrox banked at 32% or something?...

Here's the solution to all your dive needs.

Fill Express

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom