Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys I caught Strep Throat (again).. Mabey I should really think about a Tonsillectomy :sad: :depressed:

Hi, sweeting; sorry to hear you aren't well. Forget the tonsils removal; they are there for a reason and will protect you more in later life.

What are you up to these days?

I would love to go to Mexico Ive heard there are some crazy sites there to go dive

From time to time, people go to chat.

Hi, sweeting; sorry to hear you aren't well. Forget the tonsils removal; they are there for a reason and will protect you more in later life. What are you up to these days?
If I am incorrect then a Doctor, Medical Mod or someone please correct me, but all the tonsils do really is act as filters, and someone with Tonsilititis like I have had, has to deal with Inflammed, Enlarged, and Infected Tonsils which can cause extreme discomfort, and possibley block, or restrict my air ways preventing me from being able to breath, but when you have had this problem for 3 years like I have with the constant off and on Strep Throat then its time to get the suckers removed...

Hi, sweeting; sorry to hear you aren't well. Forget the tonsils removal; they are there for a reason and will protect you more in later life. What are you up to these days?
Nothing really, few dives here and there, check out ride in a few days, preparing for twins etc... How about you?

I got mine replaced with gills....awesome bottom time....:D

Back
Top Bottom