Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:dropmouth: Tanked!!! :happy: how have you been dude, its been a while since I've seen you around ScubaBoard, hows everything going?...

Whats up man. I've been around, just haven't been posting much lately.
How are ya?
What have I missed?

Whats up man. I've been around, just haven't been posting much lately. How are ya? What have I missed?
I am doing good, Meghan is recovering from being hit by a drunk driver-- which fractured her radius, and put our babys life on the line, but other then that things are good, did my first paid DJ showing last nite, 2nd is happening as we speak.. So how have you been, how's work etc..?

:angel2:

Holy "S"! Was she hit while driving, or walking.
Is the baby going to be ok?
Work is busy as all hell. Everyone is coming to the ER tonight.
You DJ at a club?

I Shood B A Engwish techr; cents mi Spelin, Gwammer, Punktweeation coodnt b ne betta.. Twust mi Imma Export!!!! Hou wans 2 c mez amasin skilz? Ne1?.. Ne1 wonta c mi dancng?.. Heer u goo, njoy-- :grammartime: :rofl3: :popcorn:

eh.... ok

Holy "S"! Was she hit while driving, or walking. Is the baby going to be ok? Work is busy as all hell. Everyone is coming to the ER tonight. You DJ at a club?
Driving, was at the hospital a few nights ago with her, she got discharged early morning, since they found nothing damaging etc that would hinder the baby's devlopement, and since she only had a fracture, and some minor bruieses, but most importantly Meghan, and the baby are ok... Why are the people coming to the ER tonight, whats the worst case that came in tonight so far? Kinda, more like a DJ at an underground Rave d[-_-]b

Worst case tonight was the dude that got shot in the chest. Had to open him up on the table. It was messy, and pointless cause he didn't make it.
Other than that we've got a bunch of drunks, and some actual sick people.
I thought you were only 17. How did you get into a rave?

Worst case tonight was the dude that got shot in the chest. Had to open him up on the table. It was messy, and pointless cause he didn't make it. Other than that we've got a bunch of drunks, and some actual sick people. I thought you were only 17. How did you get into a rave?
Not all, and Most all real Raves arn't 18+ as most underground raves are.. well, underground, and are in old abandoned warehouses etc... Raves are for everyone (as in Ravers live by Peace, Love, Unity, Respect etc.. And are accepting of everyone regaurdless of age, color etc...) check this out.. www.ravelinks.com So what do the drunks usually come in for?...

This post was intentionally left blank...

Drunks usually come in for falling, ang splitting thier heads open, then treating us like crap.
I was never into the rave scene. I spent my youth in the underground punk rock scene.
At 32 i still kinda do. But nowhere near as much

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom