Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:hm: I smell Lionfish... Who's stepped in Lionfish, and is draging it everywhere??? :confused:

Drunks usually come in for falling, ang splitting thier heads open, then treating us like crap. I was never into the rave scene. I spent my youth in the underground punk rock scene. At 32 i still kinda do. But nowhere near as much
Which in essence is a type of Rave style IMO, or at least branched off the Rave community... I think.. So how often for alcohol poisoning, or drug overdose do people come in?

I've asked some people with DanceSafe.org to watch a few people who have been dancing too much w/o drinking water, which is bad, because doing so, and w/o breaks while some people on MDMA can run a temp of over 107°F which puts them at a risk for Heatstroke/Hyperthermia (not to be mistaken with the like sounding Hypothermia)...

I have to disagree on that one. The punk scene has been around since the 70's so if anything Rave branched off of that. But IMO the 2 are completly different. I've been to a few raves, and its nothing like the punk clubs.
We get alcohol poisoning, and OD's nightly.
Its rare when we don't get them.

I've asked some people with DanceSafe.org to watch a few people who have been dancing too much w/o drinking water, which is bad, because doing so, and w/o breaks while some people on MDMA can run a temp of over 107°F which puts them at a risk for Heatstroke/Hyperthermia (not to be mistaken with the like sounding Hypothermia)...

Yup we get that alot too. Especially during the summer from the beach, and joggers

:hm: I smell Lionfish... Who's stepped in Lionfish, and is draging it everywhere??? :confused:

:blush:Uhhh that would probably be me:blush:

I have to disagree on that one. The punk scene has been around since the 70's so if anything Rave branched off of that. But IMO the 2 are completly different. I've been to a few raves, and its nothing like the punk clubs. We get alcohol poisoning, and OD's nightly. Its rare when we don't get them.
:hm: I can see how that could happen.. Raves really truley started coming out in very late 80s, early 90s.. Whats the most common Drug OD'ed on, and what usually is the procedure for alcohol poisoning?

Yup we get that alot too. Especially during the summer from the beach, and joggers
Happen to me once, from standing out fishing dehydrated for like 6hrs straight in summer FL sun beating down on my head... The Migrain made me puke... Not a plesant feeling..

:blush:Uhhh that would probably be me:blush:
How many Lionfish does it take to make :sblogo: create a thread about killing off, and eating the species?... :D :rofl3: now I am really curious as to what they taste like...

Well, down to last 3 songs... The last one being The Big Show by Basshunter... Gonna start packing up, Meg's head is glued to my shoulder, she is exguasted, it's about time we get ready, So I can get us home, and get some sleep...

Back
Top Bottom