Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do I have this weird feeling that I am about to be :flame: by Jax for being involved in Raves.. :hiding:

Oh, yes; I saw it. But since I cannot reach through the Internet to throttle you, I chose to ignore it. :)

Sweetums, I have to get ready! Have a fab Friday! :hugs:

Oh, yes; I saw it. But since I cannot reach through the Internet to throttle you, I chose to ignore it. :) Sweetums, I have to get ready! Have a fab Friday! :hugs:
Will Do... :angel2:

Good Afternoon, Pointless ones!!!

The sun's so bright, I gotta wear shades!! :cool2:

Top most requested song tonight = Wacco Will Kick Your A$$, by: Basshunter

Although I've granted the requests there must have been at least 17 of them for that song, anyways the rave must go on (untill the break of dawn) so onwards with the mix list - Peace. Love. Unity. Respect. (P. L. U. R.) also known as the Raver's behavior code... It really saddens me that everyone sterotypes all ravers as acid, and ecstasy users.. Although drugs are an accepted part of the rave community, it is not a requirement, and nor do all ravers do drugs.. Current Song = Sandstorm, by: Darude, next song up = Ravers Fantasy (Rave Mix), by Tune Up! after that is DotA (a.k.a. Vi Sitter Har I Venten Och Spelar Lite DotA), by: Basshunter... First song of the night was Welcome To The Club, by: DJ Manian.

Green Lasers, Glow Sticks, Strobes, Fog Machines-- Its all amazing, my first time being paid to DJ......

Meg still can dance wayy faster then I... She is like a frickin machine at dancing (mabey because she use to be a gymnist?) :dance2::dance: :dance3:.

:shocked: someone requested Lady Gaga :confused: This is a Rave, not a bar/nightclub/lounge thats a whole nother type of DJ/genre... Trance, Rave, Techno, EuroDance,Dance is what I do..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom