Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colors of the rainbow shine so bright, everytime I look into Meg's Eyes its the colors of the rainbow that spin my soul, over, and over like she do

:confused: Boy, what are doing up at this hour? :hugs: And stay away from that meth! <shudder> I cannot believe how it FU's people's lives. Jhordan, are you signed up for summer classes?
:confused: who said I did meth :confused: I will admit however that my ADHD medication contains some type of meth product.. I think... Anyways summer school not going to work, college will start around Augast..

:confused: who said I did meth :confused: I will admit however that my ADHD medication contains some type of meth product.. I think... Anyways summer school not going to work, college will start around Augast..

No one said you did it . . . I was just referring to the word . . . We have a really bad problem in this area.

Did I mention you've been on lovely behavior in the threads I frequent? Very lovely. :blinking: :flowers;

:mad: :mad: :comeandgetsome: :letsparty: :angrymob: :mad: Ok Who changed my Avatar to Hello Kitty!?! Not funny!!! Change it back!

:mad: :mad: :comeandgetsome: :letsparty: :angrymob: :mad: Ok Who changed my Avatar to Hello Kitty!?! Not funny!!! Change it back!

Someone did? :confused: I never saw it . . .

YOU should, though!! :D

No one said you did it . . . I was just referring to the word . . . We have a really bad problem in this area. Did I mention you've been on lovely behavior in the threads I frequent? Very lovely. :blinking: :flowers:
:lookaround:

Thank You For changing It back..

What are you up to this weekend?

I am a Pilot, but I am "Red & Green Colorblind" but my fav color is Red wow that makes alot of sense.. (albiet not severly color blind just see Red and Green at a different/darker/or lighter shade then normal people see.. I think...)

What are you up to this weekend?
Busy Busy Busy... Work, Solo flight again, being a DJ at a underground rave, and may be able to fit a dive or two in...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom