Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are housecats in Key West. And we had a six-toe female a few years back, not all of her kits were six-toes, though. Her name was, (as Dave Barry once said), I am not making this up.......Meow. DC
(="-"=)

:yeahbaby: Wahooo!!! Watch out guys JD just became DJ JD d[-_-]b my first time showing will be at a nightclub that was just turned into a underground rave haven I'm gonna pump dis place up with my mad DJ skillz and the worlds best techno, dance, house, eurodance, and rave music!

Where'd Everybody Go?

Daddy DJ please take me to the party and let me dance so long... Untill the lights are on...Daddy DJ please take me to the party, and let the music play untill the break of day... Vi Sittar Har I Ventan Och Spelar Lite DotA Push a Pa a Smekkar Ve Mudsten Vet Mi Lekkar.... All I Ever Wanted Was To See You Smiling Oh All I Ever Wanted Was To Make You Mine....

Fantasy can take me out of here, why tonight did you have to dissappear, because I cry cry when you went away, never see ya till another day...

:dance3: Go 'Tomic go 'Tomic, It's Your birthday, it's your birthday, Your a DJ, Your a DJ, now take this place to the next level daddy DJ, and let's Dance! d|-_-|b d|~_~|b Thoes are the exact words Meg Said (note to others: my 3 DJ Names are DJ Tomic, DJ JD, and Daddy DJ) when I first met her at a under ground night club here in my city...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom