Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning, sweetheart! :hugs: Sounds like a good time to read a book, clean up your room, write letters . . .
Or Work... Then Simulator Training with the PCATD...

Or Work... Then Simulator Training with the PCATD...

Do you go into work with your Dad so you can get to the Simulator, etc?

Do you go into work with your Dad so you can get to the Simulator, etc?
Although My dad is an ATP (Airline Transport Pilot), and was a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor), CFII (Certified Instrument Instructor), an MEI (Multi Engine Instructor), and a CFE (Certified Flight Examiner- the person who takes you for your Check Out Ride), the place he goes to work at is in Columbus Ohio, where NetJets flies him to pick up the Citation X, and go from there.. So I don't really go with him, just to my local General Avaition Airport, and do sim there, but since the weather has cleared to VFR Standards I am renting a Cessna 172 SP G 1000 instead...

It's so nice to have credit cards . . . especially if someone else pays them!!! :rofl3: :D

It's so nice to have credit cards . . . especially if someone else pays them!!! :rofl3: :D
meow!

mmmuururuurururrrrrrrr

LOL <(^^ ,)> d|-_ -|b

Good Morning, Pointless! :wavey:

Back
Top Bottom