Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a lot here by the look of things ... maybe lots of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good evening, fish!! :happywave:

except for "now i know my abc's, next time won't you sing with me?" that comes after z... :rofl3: :beer:

Stop that alcohol stuff, kitten, or I'm going come out there and :catfight:

Oh -- Good Morning!!!

It's 4:20 a.m. here at the Center of the Universe.

Scuba Steve I'm think of buying future beach-front property in Florida -- in Gainesville.

:clapping: How wonderful! Now are you moving from the frozen north (defined as anyplace north of San Antonio), or is it a vacation property?

Good Morning, Jhordan and Pointless ones!

Hey, Jhordan, check out the "Princeton Review" before you take your entrance exams.

Scuba Steve I'm think of buying future beach-front property in Florida -- in Gainesville.

Be afraid....be afraid. Maybe I could be sort of like King Charles' taste tester....I will live in that beachfront house of your for the first 20 or so years just to make darn sure it is OK. I am willing to take that risk because it is for you :D

G'Morning, 'tomic! :bored2:

Hi, back! Lunch break for us worker-bees.

Hi, back! Lunch break for us worker-bees.
Meow! Wet Food, or Dry Food?..

Merrow-wow . . Both! Small bit of lasagna, and salad.

Back
Top Bottom