Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummm... The question should be how do I fit x2 twenty eight pound cats in my lap :rofl3: ... Your going to ITK jax?.... :happy:

OMG, I thought my 17 pounder was bad!!! :lol:

Yes, my husband Steve and I will be at ITK. I see you're going, too! You owe me a big hug when we get there!

Sure thing :hugs: :grouphug: .... What dives are you doing?... I just got done letting off some steam in another Pony Bottle Thread in the Technical Diving Forum :rofl3:

Bunches of shallow ones . . . I would have to go back and look!

I thought all the wrecks were at 100-120', and didn't feel like blasting through my gas so much. I'm a critter-loving sightsee-er. I saw you were looking at the tec dives.

How are you getting there?

Not sure yet, either fly with my dad and log some more flight time, or drive with him... How about you?... Yea, I kinda signed up for the Fri am Spiegel Grove Deco dive, the Fri deco night dive on the Spiegel Grove, the Sat am deco dive on the Bibb, Sat night Pizza party, and the Sun Vandenburg trip (also a deco dive).... You should join us on the Spiegel Grove night dive, you will be able to do 2 dives on it to what ever depth... With an Hr SI, or 1 long Deco dive, they have Nitrox, and they have large tank rentals (i.e. Single HP 130's, double AL 80's, double steel 130's, double steel 85's, 95's and 108's) why don't you join us for at least 1 deep dive?...

Well, IF all the spaces aren't taken, I'll make the call then. I get so darned chilled on multi-dive days; I am afraid to commit to night dives. That's why my buddy has four more dives than I do . . . warm-water-wuss!

What do you mean by "chilled"?... the water will be at least 86°F

And the Air Tempature at least 95°F

What do you mean by "chilled"?... the water will be at least 86°F

:hm: That might be bearable. That's a 5mm shorty . . . only if there are no thermoclines . .

Probably need my 7mm full for the night dive . . .

not even, a shorty, or no wetsuit is fine really, no real thermoclines, i can gaurentee that if you dive a 5mm you will be very hot and uncomfortable....

:shakehead:
not even, a shorty, or no wetsuit is fine really, no real thermolines, i can gaurentee that if you dive a 5mm you will be very hot and uncomfortable....

:shakehead: Tsk . . . You don't know me. I dive my 5mm in 86 all the time, in Mexico. It's funny . . . concerned DMs kindly bring up the risk of overheating, and my dive buddy bluntly returns, "No, she won't."

And then they watch me climb into my fleece-line boat coat after the dive . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom