Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfourtunatly yes...went to buy a pack of cigarettes... :( ...... Wish i never picked up the habit...

Aww, kitten . . . are you at least trying to cut back? Like watching the clock, and no more than one per hour? Please?

Well Jax let me at least say this this kitten use to smoke 2 and 1/2 packs a day, now I am down to a pack lasting me about 2 and 1/2 - 3 and 1/2 days... Avarageing about 1 pack of Marlboro 100's lasting 3 days!... Which is better then I use to be... In a time period of about 5 hrs I smoke 3-4 cigarettes...

Cat I'am a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance!... :rofl3:

The funny thing is if i ever sit down at my house I end up with 1 if not 2 cats in my lap...

Well Jax let me at least say this this kitten use to smoke 2 and 1/2 packs a day, now I am down to a pack lasting me about 2 and 1/2 - 3 and 1/2 days... Avarageing about 1 pack of Marlboro 100's lasting 3 days!... Which is better then I use to be... In a time period of about 5 hrs I smoke 3-4 cigarettes...

Wonderful! I am so proud of you! :worship: Keep at it . . . You could quit by ITK!!!! :hugs:

The funny thing is if i ever sit down at my house I end up with 1 if not 2 cats in my lap...

Yay for lap warmers!!!! I love mine.

. . . . um . . . how can you fit two cats when one of them is a Maine Coon? :confused:

Ummm... The question should be how do I fit x2 twenty eight pound cats in my lap :rofl3: ... Your going to ITK jax?.... :happy:

Back
Top Bottom