Morrison Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping the floods would wipe out the new stuff. I miss the old Morrison.
I'm with you Kevin! I really like Morrisons and have never had an unenjoyable dive there, but my fondest were the first 2-3 dives there with Bugman. No boardwalk, port-a-john that was always open, beach entries, and 95ft depth at the cavern bottom, unlimited vis, etc. I don't have to ramble on, you know what I'm saying. :)

Damn Jimi... now I wanna make a trip to Morrison. SpringFest here yet?

FWIW, you can monitor the water levels at the Choctawhatchee River at Caryville, which is not that far from Morrison and good indicator on water levels there.

I've dive Morrison when the water levels were at -1'. It hasn't been that low in quite some time, it isn't too low at the moment.

Actually, I was wondering why they put the boardwalk and platform up when there's a perfectly good beach 20 feet away.

My first post-certification dive was at Morrison. Went with SeaYoda, Photohikedive (back when he used to dive) and his lovely sidekick! I remember being scared to swim over the cypress log...I didn't know if I would fall in the hole!! We were the only ones there....parked the truck right up next to the water....Good Times.

Ok, Jimi, Mat, Glen, now I'm ready to hit Morrisons again. I have a Friday off in 2 weeks, might be a good time for it.

Will do Glen. I will call you this weekend about it.

Hey man you cant go to Morrisons without me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom