Morrison Springs Dive Report 9-17-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Rob. I appreciate your help in getting me back in the water. I hope to get back to JB soon!

Great to see you guys had a couple of great dives! Excellent photos, Glen!! Let me know when you plan a trip to JB.

Great Pics as always. I really liked the one of the grasshopper for some bizarre reason. Nice! :)

Great Pics as always. I really liked the one of the grasshopper for some bizarre reason. Nice! :)

Duh! :shakehead:
It's green like the Irish.
Lots of legs like a squid.
Ugly like a sailor.
What's there not to like! :D

Awesome pics BTW!

Thank you Mike! And do stay in touch! I have not heard from you in a while!

We've been homeless for the last 6 months (literally). Have been living out of suitcases. Didn't even have a laptop until just a short time ago. So been "disconnected".:depressed:

We signed a lease on a house that we'll move into next month, so that will help!
Been diving though! :D we've gotten in 24 dives in a month here in Estonia. Kind of a record considering that we usually only get 1 dive max per day and the vis is bad and the water is cold and the weather usually stinks! :D

Had one dive in the last month with GREAT vis (for us). It was 4 meters (12 feet) though it was 39 degrees. :eyebrow: I'll try to post some pics.

Great report Walter and great shots Glen. I'm looking forward to diving Morrison when I am back in January.

James

Duh! :shakehead:
It's green like the Irish.
Lots of legs like a squid.
Ugly like a sailor.
What's there not to like! :D

Awesome pics BTW!
:rofl3: :rofl3: God Bless you Mike! Jarheads are pretty good for seeing the obvious. :wink: Know what a Squid is? A higher form of Marine life. :D

We've been homeless for the last 6 months (literally). Have been living out of suitcases. Didn't even have a laptop until just a short time ago. So been "disconnected".:depressed:

We signed a lease on a house that we'll move into next month, so that will help!
Been diving though! :D we've gotten in 24 dives in a month here in Estonia. Kind of a record considering that we usually only get 1 dive max per day and the vis is bad and the water is cold and the weather usually stinks! :D

Had one dive in the last month with GREAT vis (for us). It was 4 meters (12 feet) though it was 39 degrees. :eyebrow: I'll try to post some pics.

Sorry to hear that my friend.:( Glad to know, that you will be getting new digs soon. Hang in there brother, you have been doing so much good for others through your Ministry, it will come back to you.
51.gif

When we came out of the cavern on our second dive, dirt, sand, and mung was pouring down towards the cavern entrance.

There was a group of open water divers standing (yes I said standing) near the cavern entrance watching us down in the main cavern. Between them standing there and then egg beating the bottom when they left they caused a debri storm above the cavern entrance. I stayed in the cavern an extra five minutes to let things settle down a bit.

There is also a large amount of sand and debri stacking up above the main cavern (near the entrance to the side cavern)and I guess it will eventually slide down towards the cavern entrance.

very nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom