Morrison Springs and Destin Jetties Reports for 6-25 & 6-26-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaMel if you're ever up for a dive, I'm in PCB too. Just PM me. I'll be around all weekend. My dive buddy decided to stay in MS for the weekend so I'll be dry, unless of course I can talk SBM into a short little drive down to the springs!

Welcome to the forum Mel!

Maybe one of these days we'll get to dive together. I try to get down to the panhandle every few months.

Matt

darcy:
unless of course I can talk SBM into a short little drive down to the springs!

:)

Gonna stay local this weekend for the Independance Day festivities and possibly get a quick dive in at the beach or off my Zodiac. I think next weekend I'll be heading out of Orange Beach with UWW for some offshore jaunts. 22, 23, and 24 I'll be back in the panhandle diving the every living **** out of the springs(Vortex, Morrison, and Cypress for sure, but may hit a few others as well :wink: ). Better make some time!

Gulf-Gulper and I are going to brave the traffic and early hour for high tide at the jetties tomorrow. If you want to get up real early you can meet us at 7ish AM. I hope we can beat any of those stray thunder showers and get a good parking space by diving so early.

darcy:
scubaMel if you're ever up for a dive, I'm in PCB too. Just PM me. I'll be around all weekend. My dive buddy decided to stay in MS for the weekend so I'll be dry, unless of course I can talk SBM into a short little drive down to the springs!

I'm up for a dive anytime!! I usually knock off work at least once a week and go somewhere..

Mel

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom