Morgan 11/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably a moot point, weather not cooperating.

NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 5 FT. A CHANCE OF RAIN.

Again.

We all should start doing some sort of voodoo weather dance now so 2010 is a better year than 2009 was.

I've been out diving in the near perfect storm before, while it's a thrilling adventure, not something I would willingly step into again. With winds now forecasted to NE 20kts and 4-5 ft seas, it's not the perfect storm but I'll assure you'll not enjoy the day. Best to wave off this weekend, rake leaves in the rain, and think about the Thanksgiving weekend possibilities. I'm game for next weekend - weather cooperating.

I'm in for next weekend Will, just let me know when & I am there.

Plus take into account that there has been a SCA all week long, so vis would probably be way down right now.

Probably a moot point, weather not cooperating.

NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 5 FT. A CHANCE OF RAIN.

Again.

We all should start doing some sort of voodoo weather dance now so 2010 is a better year than 2009 was.

Indeed...ended up canx the Morgan. Oh well...now I have DQ credit...what to do,:devil: what to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom